Liza Landsman joined NEA in 2018 where she is currently a Special Partner in addition to her role as CEO of investing and banking app company, Stash. She was an NEA General Partner from 2019-2023 focused on investments in the consumer, ecommerce, and fintech sectors. Prior to joining NEA, Liza was President of Jet.com where she was a founding member of the executive team and later, following Jet’s acquisition, of Walmart’s US Ecommerce leadership team. Prior to joining Jet, she was Chief Marketing Officer and a member of the Executive Committee at E*TRADE Financial, Global Head of Digital for BlackRock and held various leadership roles at both Citigroup and IBM earlier in her career.
In addition to her involvement with NEA portfolio companies, Liza is an independent Board Director for Choice Hotels (CHH), Squarespace and Applause App Quality. Liza graduated magna cum laude from Cornell University.
- Liza Landsman & Colin Bryant featured at WhatsNext conference
- Liza Landsman featured at Pros & Content Conference
- Liza Landsman featured at J.P. Morgan Women in Tech
- Dayna Grayson & Liza Landsman featured at NRF
- Liza Landsman featured at Digital XChange
- Liza Landsman and Andrew Schoen featured at Future of Retail and Real Estate Event