Andrew Schoen joined NEA in 2014 and is a Partner focused on enterprise technology investments. He is a board director or observer for Berkshire Grey (NASDAQ), CCP Games (acquired), Dandelion, Duolingo, Expanse (acquired), IonQ (NYSE), Tamr, and ThreatQ. In addition, he works closely with New Wave Foods, Onshape (acquired), Pentaho (acquired), PlayVS, Pocket (acquired), Rocket Chat, and Timescale. Andrew is also a member of NEA’s Asia investing team and is involved with NEA’s investments in ByteDance, Xsky and Zuoyebang. Prior to joining NEA, Andrew was a member of Blackstone’s M&A team in New York. Andrew previously co-founded the digital media company Flicstart (acquired). Andrew was named to the 2018 Forbes 30 Under 30 list in Venture Capital.
Andrew serves on the Cornell University Council, the Advisory Council for Entrepreneurship at Cornell, and is President Emeritus of the Cornell Venture Capital Club. He serves on the Boards of the Diyalo Foundation focusing on sustainable development and education, and is a Board Member Emeritus of the National Udall Scholarship Association, which focuses on Native American issues and environmental sustainability.
Andrew earned his Master of Management Science in Global Affairs as a Schwarzman Scholar at Tsinghua University in Beijing. He completed his Bachelor’s with Phi Beta Kappa honors in Economics and Science of Earth Systems in Engineering at Cornell University.
- Andrew Schoen featured at 2021 China Technology Forum
- Andrew Schoen to speak at CIT GAP Funds
- Andrew Schoen featured at the Q2B conference
- Andrew Schoen featured at BCI Summit Quantum
- Andrew Schoen featured at Ascent Conference
- Andrew Schoen featured at Forbes Slovakia and Czech Conference
- Liza Landsman and Andrew Schoen featured at Future of Retail and Real Estate Event
- Andrew Schoen to present Guest Lecture at MIT
- Ravi Viswanathan and Andrew Schoen featured at Yale PE/VC Symposium
- Andrew Schoen featured at Harvard in Tech
- June 22, 2021
- May 17, 2021
- September 21, 2018
- March 3, 2018
- July 26, 2017
- July 26, 2017
- June 13, 2017