Hilarie joined NEA as a Venture Partner in 2017 on the technology team where she focuses on enterprise software and services. A software industry veteran, Hilarie spent the last three decades at growth-stage companies in operating and board roles. Most recently, Hilarie was President at New Relic. Prior to that, Hilarie was President at Salesforce.com responsible for the company’s worldwide sales organization. Hilarie started her career at Intuit and Oracle.
Hilarie currently serves as a member of the board of directors of public and private companies including Zendesk, Automation Anywhere, HackerOne, BloomReach, Beyond Identity, Tulip, Knotch, Sentry, and Toast. She is Chair of the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network. She also is Chair of the University of Chicago’s Harris School of Public Policy Advisory Council and serves on the Board of Trustees. She previously served on the board of directors for Informatica, now a private company, Duo Security which was acquired by Cisco and Tableau which was acquired by Salesforce.
Hilarie has a master’s degree in Public Policy from the University of Chicago and a bachelor’s degree from Mills College. She lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with her husband and two children.
- Fixing the Gender Gap: How to Create a Company Culture that Champions Women NEA Blog
- The Future of UX Personalization: Our Series A Investment in PixieBrix NEA Blog
- Assembled: Empowering CX Teams by Helping People Serve People NEA Blog
- Developer-first Application Monitoring: Our Continued Partnership with Sentry NEA Blog
- SafeBase: The elegant Smart Trust Center that revolutionizes security & compliance reviews NEA Blog
- Uniphore: Full Stack Enterprise Conversational Automation NEA Blog
- December 6, 2017