Vanessa Larco joined NEA as a Partner in 2016 and focuses on enterprise SaaS and consumer investing. She is passionate about well-designed products and services that enable people to be more productive and fulfilled at work and at home. Vanessa has led investments in Assembled, Cleo, Evernow, Rocket.Chat, Mejuri, EvidentID, Greenlight Card, and Lily AI. She is also a board observer at Forethought AI, Safebase, Heavy.ai and Willow Pump. She was a board observer at Robinhood (NASDAQ: HOOD) until its IPO in 2021.
Prior to joining NEA, she was the Director of Product Management at Box (NYSE: BOX) where she worked on building the next generation of productivity apps across web and mobile. Her passion for design and analytics stems from her experience in the gaming industry, which includes leading the Speech Recognition Experience team at Xbox Kinect v1, and building a top-grossing gaming studio at Disney Social.
Outside of investing, Vanessa is on the board of LatinxVC with the goal of increasing diversity in Venture Capital. She’s also on the board of advisors for the College of Computing at Georgia Tech and Venture Atlanta working on creating more entrepreneurial opportunities for students in the southeast.
Vanessa holds a BS in Computer Science from the Georgia Institute of Technology.
- Assembled: Empowering CX Teams by Helping People Serve People NEA Blog
- It’s Time to Prioritize Menopause: Our Investment in Evernow NEA Blog
- SafeBase: The elegant Smart Trust Center that revolutionizes security & compliance reviews NEA Blog
- Scaling in the Southeast: 5 Takeaways from a Chat with Unicorn Founders NEA Blog
- The Hispanic American Experience: Embracing a Mosaic of Diversity (Edited Transcript) NEA Blog
- Beyond the Brunch: Takeaways from a Gathering of Female Founders NEA Blog
- For women, by women NEA Blog
- Cleo, a support system for working parents; linchpin of the femtech ecosystem NEA Blog
- Vanessa Larco featured at Shoptalk
- Vanessa Larco featured at HR Transform
- Vanessa Larco featured at The Venture Atlantic Conference
- Vanessa Larco featured at TechCrunch Disrupt 2021
- Vanessa Larco to speak at Women in Cloud Digital Summit 2021
- Vanessa Larco featured at Venture Atlanta
- Vanessa Larco featured at Cooley Healthtech Conference
- Vanessa Larco featured at Venture Atlanta Entrepreneur & Investor Breakfast
- Vanessa Larco featured at Brunchwork After Hours
- Vanessa Larco featured at Women in Wireless VC Event
- July 14, 2022
- December 6, 2021
- July 13, 2021
- May 28, 2020
- February 21, 2020
- January 8, 2020
- November 14, 2019
- July 16, 2019
- May 10, 2019
- March 6, 2019