Shopping can be tough. Finding unique and exciting gifts, even harder. That is why we are excited to share the first-ever NEA gift guide, comprising some of our favorite portfolio company offerings! We have organized this information into a few different sections for easy searching and scrolling. Happy shopping!
For the expert in your life
- Do you know someone who is looking to change their career, earn certificates or degrees online or loves learning new professional skills? Coursera might be the perfect gift! They partner with more than 200 leading universities and companies to bring flexible, affordable, job-relevant learnings to individuals worldwide. Coursera also offers an enterprise model, for those looking to gift your team the opportunity to upskill and/or master new talents.
- Consider gifting MasterClass to the person in your life who seems to have an endless list of hobbies or is always honing a new talent! With a Masterclass subscription, they can learn about leadership from President Bill Clinton or President George W. Bush, cooking from Gordon Ramsey or tennis from Serena Williams—and that is just a small sample of the classes available! As a subscriber, they get unlimited access to 100+ instructors with new classes being added every month.
- Do you know someone who is a superfan? Their favorite creator (think podcaster, musician, writer, gamer, nonprofit, DIY-er, and more) might have a channel on Patreon where they share exclusive content, updates and more with their subscribers. Purchase a subscription on their behalf, so they can receive exclusive access to content, stay up to date and keep that superfan status!
For the conscious consumer
- Calling all outdoor adventurers! Cotopaxi creates sustainably designed outdoor gear that fuels both adventure and global change. When you shop Cotopaxi, you are not only gifting long-lasting and sustainable gear, but also a donation to help end poverty and homelessness. With every purchase, Cotopaxi donates a percentage of revenues to nonprofits working to improve the human condition.
- United States Women’s National Team (USWNT) champions Megan Rapinoe, Tobin Heath, Meghan Klingenberg, and Christen Press founded re—inc in 2019 with the mission of inspiring us all to boldly reimagine the status quo. Since then, they’ve built a growing global community of change makers united by a fervor for progress and equity. They offer eco-conscious fashion, creative goods, and a membership option that enables anyone to join them in this pursuit. Sound like someone you know? Consider gifting some great fashion or even a membership to re—inc!
- Streetwear fans, rejoice! Unless Collective is a new brand (from Erik Liedtke, the former Brand Chief at Adidas, known for signing Kanye West’s partnership) that makes plant-based streetwear designed to leave zero plastic waste. Every drop is created from the elements, for the elements, and designed to harmlessly return to the elements.
For the fashionista
- Know a minimalist who also loves a bit of luxury? Look no further than Mejuri. Mejuri is a global fine jewelry company that believes luxury should be accessible, fun, and part of your everyday. With gifts at all price points, it is a great place to find jewelry for your person!
- Treat your special someone to the surprise of FabFitFun, a lifestyle membership business best known for its flagship product, the FabFitFun Box. The FabFitFun Box includes a customizable selection of full-size products across beauty, fashion, fitness, wellness, home, and tech – delivered each season.
- For the person in your life who knows all of the latest brands and fashion trends, consider perusing Moda Operandi for a gift. Moda Operandi curates leading and emerging designers from around the world, bringing the best of their in-season assortment and the entirety of their next season collections for pre-order!
- As Tamara Mellon likes to say, “I've been around the block more than once (in killer heels). I know what women need, and what they want. My shoes are designed for women, by women. They're for leaning in, climbing ladders, and shattering ceilings.” These shoes are for the person in your life who never wants to sacrifice style for comfort in their footwear.
- Do you know someone that wants to change up their glasses or sunglasses but doesn’t because of price or there isn’t anything that really matches their style? Pair might be the perfect gift for them! Pair enables you to customize your frames by picking one base shape and allowing the top layer (color, design, pattern) to be changed at any time, all at a low price!
- Give the gift of comfort this holiday season with ThirdLove! From their thoughtfully designed lingerie (that offers half-cup sizes and patented sizing technology that empowers women to measure themselves at home), to their lounge & sleepwear, activewear and more, you cannot go wrong!
For the wellness guru
- Do you know someone that has seriously upped their at-home gym? Consider gifting the device they didn’t know they needed… FightCamp! FightCamp is an at-home interactive boxing & kickboxing device and bag that features advanced metrics to keep you motivated, premium equipment, access to expert trainers and on-demand workouts.
- Goop is an e-commerce brand, founded by Gwyneth Paltrow, focused on pushing the boundaries of conventional beauty, fashion, home and food and rooted in wellness. Goop sells exclusive products from their own line, as well as highly curated products for those with luxury and wellness in mind. You can be sure to find something one-of-a-kind at Goop!
- · Know someone who could use a little R&R or TLC? THE WELL is a complete ecosystem for wellness, bringing together Western doctors and Eastern healers to collaborate on treatments and experiences that empower the community to take greater agency for their health. From their products to spa experiences to meditation and exercise classes to breathwork and beyond, anyone can find what they need to reset at THE WELL.
- · We know the holidays can be overwhelming. Consider the gilt-free gift of Ghia, a spirits-free aperitif inspired by your favorite classic Mediterranean Aperitivo! Each glass contains potent extracts of the finest botanical ingredients carefully sourced from around the globe. Their natural ingredients of herbs, fruits, and roots work together to boost and balance and have no sugar added.
For the homebody
- While Casper might be best known for their mattress in a box, don’t sleep (pun very intended) on their other items and accessories including pillows, dog beds, bedding this holiday season and more! This is a perfect gift for someone who loves creating a warm and comfy home.
- Shopping for someone who has just moved or is looking to refresh their current space? Consider the gift of Burrow. Burrow makes luxury furniture and accessories for real life, through innovative design and clever solutions that adapt from home to home.
- Similarly, know someone tackling a renovation or remodel or someone looking to update their home? Houzz’s marketplace makes it easy to shop for all of your home needs, from furniture to outdoor, to kitchen and tabletop and more. Purchase a gift card for someone looking to buy products sold via Houzz.
For the kiddos
- Looking for something unique? Maisonette elegantly aggregates some of the best children’s products from around the world, creating an expertly curated shopping experience and a superior platform for mini-me designer brands and off-the-beaten-path boutiques alike.
- For the momma, consider the gift of Willow! The Willow Wearable Breast Pump is a complete re-imagining of the breast pump. It is the only all-in-one breast pump that fits in a bra and is mobile, discreet and hands-free, so moms can stay plugged into life, not the wall.
- For something experiential, consider gifting a visit to CAMP, a totally unique shop/play hybrid experience across the country. Inside CAMP stores are rotating themed experiences; every surface is a seamless blend of play and product. Or consider shopping CAMP.com, a natural extension of that in-person experience, with themed product collections, round-ups of top toys, tips on forward-looking play trends, and a wealth of engaging activities to enjoy together.
Finally, for the procrastinators who are too late to mail your holiday gifts, get your last-minute gifting done with Goody. You can send a thoughtful gift instantly and as easily as a text—no address needed, no payment upfront. Choose from hundreds of on-trend brands to send instantly. Recipients get a beautiful digital unwrapping experience that ships right to their door and makes exchanges easy.
We hope you’ve enjoyed learning about some of the awesome gift options from within the NEA portfolio! If you’re already done with your holiday shopping, we encourage you to treat yourself—because #2021 and you deserve it! We’d love to see/share photos of your favorite finds and may even have some special NEA swag to send to the best submissions. Email NEA_Marketing@NEA.com to be considered.