Carol Gallagher joined NEA in October, 2014. She is primarily focused on making biopharma investments. Carol is a proven entrepreneur, operator and more recently investor with nearly 30 years of experience in commercial, drug development and business development roles. Prior to joining NEA she was a Venture Partner with Frazier Healthcare and she served as an independent director on multiple Boards. From 2008-2011, Carol was president and CEO of Calistoga Pharmaceuticals which developed the first-in-class therapeutic now marketed by Gilead as ZYDELIG.
She currently serves as Chairman of the Board at Millendo Therapeutics, lead director at Atara Bio, and as a director at Metacrine, PIONYR Immunotherapeutics, Cleave Biosciences, AnaptysBio, and Xoc Pharmaceuticals.
- Carol Gallagher featured at The Atlantic’s Innovation Pipeline Event
- Carol Gallagher featured at Salk Women & Science Event
- Carol Gallagher featured at BIO
- Carol Gallagher featured at AbbVie Collaboration Summit
- Carol Gallagher featured at Global Life Science Partnering Conference
- Carol Gallagher featured at San Diego Venture Group and Jansen Labs Life Science & Innovation Event