Mohamad is a General Partner and heads NEA’s Healthcare Services and Healthcare Information Technology investment practice. Mohamad first joined NEA as an intern in 2000 and later as an associate in 2005. He is currently a Director of American Pathology Partners, Bright Health, Collective Health, Docent Health, Elements Behavioral Health, Nova Medical Centers, Nuvolo, Pager, Radiology Partners, SCI Solutions, U.S. Renal Care, and Welltok. Mohamad’s past investments include Bravo Health, CHG Healthcare, DaVita NephroLife, DSI Renal, Long Term Care Group, ppoNEXT, and Vantage Oncology.
Previously, Mohamad focused on growth equity investments at Summit Partners prior to which he worked with UBS Investment Bank where he concentrated on leveraged finance and sponsor-led transactions. Mohamad received a bachelor's degree, with distinction, from the University of Pennsylvania and is an active participant in the cancer community having been a founding board member of Livestrong’s Young Leadership Cancer Council.
- Collective Health: Turning Information into Knowledge to Redefine American Healthcare NEA Blog
- Radiology Partners: A New Image of Healthcare NEA Blog
- A new generation of technologies can help transform healthcare NEA Blog
- Managing personal health through social, mobile technologies: it’s not an app, it’s an ecosystem. NEA Blog
- NEA team rallies to fight cancer with… unattractive facial hair NEA Blog
- September 20, 2016
- July 23, 2016
- April 12, 2015
- November 30, 2012
- May 16, 2016
- October 27, 2016