Aaron Jacobson joined NEA as an Associate in 2011 and is focused on information and energy technology investments. Prior to joining NEA, Aaron spent two years at Qatalyst Partners in San Francisco. At Qatalyst, Aaron worked as an Analyst engaged in various M&A transactions, which included the sale of PopCap Games to Electronic Arts, the sale of Riot Games to Tencent, the strategic investment in Go Daddy from KKR / Silver Lake / TCV, the sale of Palm to HP, and Conexant's sale to Golden Gate Capital, among others. Aaron held summer positions at Alcatel-Lucent Bell Labs (including with their internal Ventures Group) in Murray Hill, New Jersey, as well as at Lehman Brothers’ Investment Banking Division in New York City. He graduated Summa Cum Laude from the Jerome Fisher Program in Management and Technology at the University of Pennsylvania, where he earned dual Bachelor of Science degrees in Economics and Electrical Engineering, and carried a minor in Math.
- Aaron Jacobson featured at TCS Innovation Forum - Silicon Valley
- Aaron Jacobson featured at Venture Summit West
- Aaron Jacobson featured at JOURNEY 2014
- Chetan Puttagunta and Aaron Jacobson at DataWeek +API World Conference
- Aaron Jacobson at GamesBeat
- Think Tank: New Age of Apps and the Delivery Gaps