Vanessa Larco joined NEA as a Partner in 2016 and focuses on enterprise and consumer investing. Prior to joining NEA, she was the Director of Product Management for web and mobile apps at Box (NYSE: BOX) where she worked on building the next generation of productivity apps. Her passion for design and analytics stems from her experience in the gaming industry, which includes leading the Speech Recognition Experience team at Xbox Kinect, and building and running a top grossing gaming studio at Disney Social.
Vanessa also has first-hand entrepreneurial experience—she started a mobile gaming company for kids in 2012. Running her own start-up sparked her interest in helping other founders bring their products to life.
Vanessa holds a BS in Computer Science from the Georgia Institute of Technology.
- Vanessa Larco featured at Google Clould’s ML Startup Competition Finals
- Vanessa Larco featured at Founder University
- Vanessa Larco featured at Tech in Asia Conference - Singapore
- Vanessa Larco featured at MIT Future of AI Summit
- Rick Yang and Vanessa Larco featured at SXSW
- Vanessa Larco featured at Cal Berkeley Founder’s Bootcamp
- Vanessa Larco featured at YWH Science & Tech Summit