Harry leads NEA’s east coast venture practice and is a founder of NEA's China organization. He is recognized as one of America’s top venture capitalists with honors including the Forbes “Midas List,” where he is among just six investors named to the list since inception, Washingtonian’s "Titans of Technology,” Business Insider’s “Top 5 East Coast VCs” and Washington Business Journal's "Outstanding Board Director Award." Harry is the Chairman of Harvard University's Experiment Fund and an Expert in Residence at Harvard.
Harry's past investments include Cvent (NYSE: CVT), Echo Global (NASDAQ: ECHO), Eloqua (NASDAQ: ELOQ, acquired by Oracle), GlobalLogic (acquired by Apax), Groupon (NASDAQ: GRPN), Merlin Securities (acquired by Wells Fargo), OPower (NYSE: OPWR), Riverbed Technologies (acquired by Aether Systems), SourceFire (NASDAQ: FIRE, acquired by Cisco), Vertica (acquired by Hewlett Packard), Vonage (NYSE: VG) and webMethods (NASDAQ: WEBM, acquired by Software AG).
- August 13
- March 4
- February 4
- June 7
- Midas List (multiple years) Forbes
- Titans of Technology (multiple years) Washingtonian Magazine
- Outstanding Director Award Washington Business Journal
- "Top 5 East Coast VCs" Business Insider
- "Top 20 Venture Capitalists in the World" Red Herring
- "Most Influential List" Networking World
- "Top Cloud Investors" AlwaysOn
- "Power Player" Award AlwaysOn
- 2013 Venture Capital 100 AlwaysOn