Harry leads NEA’s east coast venture practice and is a founder of NEA's China organization. He is recognized as one of America’s top venture capitalists with honors including the Forbes “Midas List,” where he is among six investors named to the list since inception, Washingtonian’s "Titans of Technology,” Business Insider’s “Top 5 East Coast VCs" and Washington Business Journal's "Outstanding Board Director Award" and "Power 100 Business Leaders." Harry is an Expert in Residence at Harvard University.
Harry's past investments include AddThis (acquired by Oracle), Cvent (NYSE: CVT), Echo Global (NASDAQ: ECHO), Eloqua (NASDAQ: ELOQ, acquired by Oracle), GlobalLogic (acquired by Apax), Groupon (NASDAQ: GRPN), Merlin Securities (acquired by Wells Fargo), OPower (NYSE: OPWR), Pentaho (acquired by Hitachi), Riverbed Technologies (acquired by Aether Systems), SolidFire (acquired by Net App), SourceFire (NASDAQ: FIRE, acquired by Cisco), Vertica (acquired by Hewlett Packard), Vonage (NYSE: VG) and webMethods (NASDAQ: WEBM, acquired by Software AG).
- August 13, 2014
- March 4, 2014
- February 4, 2014
- June 7, 2013
- Midas List (multiple years) Forbes
- Titans of Technology (multiple years) Washingtonian Magazine
- Outstanding Director Award Washington Business Journal
- "Top 5 East Coast VCs" Business Insider
- "Top 20 Venture Capitalists in the World" Red Herring
- "Most Influential List" Networking World
- "Top Cloud Investors" AlwaysOn
- Venture Capital 100 AlwaysOn
- Washington Business Journal's Power 100 Washington Business Journal