Chetan joined NEA in 2011 and focuses on enterprise software. His investments at NEA include MuleSoft (NYSE: MULE, acquired by CRM), MongoDB (NASDAQ: MDB), Elastic, Acquia, Reltio, Placester, Heap, Sentry, Forter, ScoutRFP, Canopy, Rocket.Chat, SiteTracker, Logikcull, and Folloze. He was previously involved with Gaikai (acquired by Sony).
Prior to joining NEA, Chetan was an investor with H.I.G. Capital’s Leveraged Buyout Group and a technology investment banker with Houlihan Lokey. Chetan earned his bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering from Stanford University.
- Placester: helping real estate agents move to a vertical cloud NEA Blog
- Elasticsearch: achieving the analytics dream NEA Blog
- Acquia: Transforming Digital Business by bringing together Content and Commerce NEA Blog
- MongoDB and the rise of developer driven enterprise IT NEA Blog
- MuleSoft: Leading the Next Frontier of Enterprise Disruption NEA Blog
- Chetan Puttagunta featured at Global AI Conference
- Chetan Puttagunta featured at Web Summit
- Chetan Puttagunta featured at SV Forum Year in Review
- Ravi Viswanathan, Rick Yang, and Chetan Puttagunta at Money2020
- Ravi Viswanathan and Chetan Puttagunta featured at California Isreal Chamber of Commerce Summit
- Chetan Puttagunta and Aaron Jacobson at DataWeek +API World Conference
- Think Tank: New Age of Apps and the Delivery Gaps
- Chetan Puttagunta Featured on Panel at Dreamforce ‘13
- Chetan Puttagunta Featured at the CICC ‘Preparing for Growth’ Event